Following these guidelines to make your stay the best it can be is paramount:
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
- Daily health screenings for staff.
- Rooms sanitized before and after guest’s stay. Ask Guest Services for room needs during your stay.
- Repeated cleaning of high touch surfaces with CDC and FDA approved disinfectants and methods throughout the day.
- Ozonated air as an additional precaution
We ask all guests to respect fellow guests by maintaining a minimum 6-foot separation in common areas and, if necessary, wearing a mask.
New York State requires quarantine and self-reporting, if you are visiting us from one of the designated states. See details at https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory.